Tottenham Hotspur has announced Antonio Conte as their new head coach.
Spurs have signed the 52-year-old to an 18-month contract with an option to extend.
This official statement was issued by the Club on their Instagram account;
“We are delighted to announce the appointment of Antonio Conte as our Head Coach on a contract until the summer of 2023, with an option to extend.”
Following Nuno Espirito Santo’s dismissal on Monday, they lost to Manchester United on Saturday.
In an interview with Tottenham, Conte said: “I am extremely happy to return to coaching and to do so at a Premier League club that has the ambition to be a protagonist again.
“I can’t wait to start working to convey to the team and the fans the passion, mentality, and determination that have always distinguished me, as a player and as a coach.
He said, “Last summer our union did not happen because the end of my relationship with Inter was still too recent and emotionally too involved with the end of the season, so I felt that it wasn’t yet the right time to return to coaching.
“But the contagious enthusiasm and determination of Daniel Levy in wanting to entrust me with this task had already hit the mark. Now that the opportunity has returned, I have chosen to take it with great conviction.”
Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the ultimate phase 🙂 I take care of such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a long timelong time. Thank you and good luck.
Appreciating the commitment you put into your site and in depth information you present. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed material. Wonderful read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Wonderful, what a website it is! This webpage provides helpful information to us, keep it up.
Excellent post. I am going through a few of these issues as well..